Announcement Application for Early Check-in for the 2020 Spring Semester (108-2 semester) (update: 2020/2/7)
Announcement Application for Early Check-in for the 2020 Spring Semester (108-2 semester)
1. Eligibility: International degree students with on-campus accommodation in the 108-2 semester
2. Application available: 2020/01/30 10:00AM - 2020/03/01 9:00AM.
3. Application system: http://dorm.osa.ncku.edu.tw/index_overseas.php
4. Dates open for early check-in: 2020/02/11 -02/14、2020/02/17 -02/21、2020/02/24 -02/27 9:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:00
5. Charge standard:
- (1) NT$150/day.
- (2) Electricity will be charged separately.
- (3) The application shall be done 3 working days before your check-in date. A handling fee of NT$ 250 will be charged for late application. (See table 1)
6. Payment Method: Please pay the fee for early check-in via payment machines:
- (1) Sheng-Li Campus—Sheng-Li Dorm 1, D-24 Discussion Room
- (2) Kuang-Fu Campus—Kuang-Fu Dorm 2
- (3) Ching-Yeh Campus— Ching-Yeh Dorm 3.
7. Charge Standard for Cancellation:
- (1) Before the applicant is informed of the arrangement: Free of charge.
- (2) Once the applicant is informed of the arrangement: A handling fee of NT$ 250 will be charged.
- (3) Starting from the appointed date of check-in: NT$ 150/day, including the handling fee of NT$ 250, will be charged to the day when cancelation procedure is completed.
- (1) The payment receipt is required for early check-in procedures.
- (2) Please complete the early check-in procedures with the dorm manager during office hours.
- (3) The applicant may be arranged to stay in a room other than his/her room of the 108-2 semester and has to follow the schedule finishing transferring procedures when his/her room of the 108-2 semester is not available.
- (4) The dorm fee receipt of 108-2 semester is required for early check-in procedures.