Announcement Notice for Check-out Procedure 1st Semester of the 107th Academic Year
Notice for Check-out Procedure
1st Semester of the 107th Academic Year
- Residents who do not apply for Winter Stay should complete the check-out process (includes cleaning the room and clearing personal belongings from the room) before 12:00, Jan 14, 2019. (Please check HSD website for Winter Stay announcement.)
- The check-out service is only available between 09:00~12:00 and 13:00 ~ 17:00 on normal working days (Mon.- Fri.) and Jan 12, 2019 (Sat.) For those who plan to move out during weekends, please schedule check out time in advance.
- Residents who have to change rooms for Winter Stay should complete both check-in and check-out processes between Jan 15 – 12:00, Jan 16. Residents have to complete the process in the designated period.
- Those who fail to complete check-out within the designated period shall be given 5 to 8 violation points in accordance with NCKU Student Housing Contract (Article 8.) The management personnel is authorized to enter the room to inspect and evaluate the status of the public property. Meanwhile, any personal belongings left behind shall be disposed of as waste with a cleanup charge of NT$ 1,000 in accordance with NCKU Student Dormitory Regulations (Article 10, Item 1.)
- Please refer to the announcement “Schedules and Information for 107-1st Semester Check-Out & Winter Stay” in your own dormitory. For those who have any further inquiry or having difficulty cooperating with the designated date and process, please contact resident counselor between Jan 2 –Jan 8. A processing fee of NTD 250 will be charged for late application.
- 107-1離宿＆108寒假離宿清空進住公告-勝四舍&勝一舍研究生(V4&V1 graduate students).pdf
- 107-1離宿＆108寒假離宿清空公告-勝一舍(V1 undergraduate students).pdf